Here is a delicious smoothies recipe I made using banana and strawberries.
The strawberries I used in this recipe are from my garden which I told you about in this post: Fruits and Vegetable I am Growing In My Garden This Year.
The joy of harvesting your own organic food is so great.
Strawberry and Banana Smoothie Recipe
1. 2 Bananas
2. 50 grams strawberries
3. Half cup glass of water
4. ¼ Cup of Greek Yogurt
1. Wash and peel the bananas and strawberries and cut fresh fruit into small cubes
2. Put all the ingredients in the or
3. Blend until there is a creamy consistency to the mixture
4. There you go your smoothie is ready
5. Pour into glasses and serve immediately
Over to you…
Hope you will enjoy this smoothie recipe. Do you enjoy making smoothies?
You Might Also Like
|FREE Weekly To Do List Printable
Free gift for you, just fill in your email address to get your Weekly To Do List Printable and updates on our new articles.