In case you missed the previous post in which I was explaining why smoothies are good for you and why you need to make them right now you can view the post here. 10 Reasons Why You Must Drink Smoothies
This week I am sharing this recipe for delicious:
Bananas Raspberry Smoothie
Ingredients Serves 4
50 grams raspberry
One glass of water
¼ Cup of Greek Yogurt
1. Wash and peel and cut fresh fruit into small cubes
2. Put all the ingredients in the blender.
3. Blend until there is a creamy consistency to the mixture
4. There you go your smoothie is ready
5. Pour into glasses and serve immediately
Tip: I used frozen raspberry, as they are good value as compared to fresh ones.
Over to you…
Do you make your own smoothies?
You Might Also Like
|FREE Weekly To Do List Printable
Free gift for you, just fill in your email address to get your Weekly To Do List Printable and updates on our new articles.