Last week I shared a recipe for mango and banana smoothie. Did you manage to try this smoothie recipe?
This week I am sharing a mouth watering recipe of
Kiwi And Banana Smoothie
1. 2 Bananas
2. 1 Kiwi
3. Half cup glass of water or milk
4. 2 Tablespoon Greek Yogurt
1. Wash and peel the bananas and kiwi fruit into small cubes
2. Put all the ingredients in the or smoothie maker.
3. Blend until there is a creamy consistency to the mixture
4.Pour into glasses and serve immediately.
Hope you will enjoy this smoothie recipe.
You Might Also Like
|FREE Weekly To Do List Printable
Free gift for you, just fill in your email address to get your Weekly To Do List Printable and updates on our new articles.