Last week I shared a recipe for mango and banana smoothie. Did you manage to try this smoothie recipe?
This week I am sharing a mouth watering recipe of
Kiwi And Banana Smoothie
1. 2 Bananas
2. 1 Kiwi
3. Half cup glass of water or milk
4. 2 Tablespoon Greek Yogurt
1. Wash and peel the bananas and kiwi fruit into small cubes
2. Put all the ingredients in the blender or smoothie maker.
3. Blend until there is a creamy consistency to the mixture
4.Pour into glasses and serve immediately.
Hope you will enjoy this smoothie recipe.
You Might Also Like
|FREE Weekly To Do List Printable
Free gift for you, just fill in your email address to get your Weekly To Do List Printable and updates on our new articles.