My family and I enjoy eating kale a lot and we make sure that every year we have a good supply of it in our garden.
We often put kale in our raw salads and use these homemade salad dressings which we make from scratch.
We also like to cook our kale from time to time.
Here is one of our favourite recipe of sauteed purple kale.
1 Tablespoon of Olive oil
2. One onion
3. Fresh parsley (few leaves )
4. 3 Carrots
5. Purple Kale
6. Salt and pepper.
1. Peel your carrots and cut them into thin circles
2. Boil water in a pot and put your carrots when the water starts to boil let them cook for 2 minutes when the time up remove carrots from the pot drain all the water and leave them aside.
3. Put your frying pan on the stove and put the tablespoon of olive oil.
4. Cut your onion and put it in the hot oil fry them for a minute then add the parsley keep stirring for another minute.
5. Add the carrots and the kale keep stirring until you kale has withered approximately 2 to 3 minutes.
6. That’s it, this can be served as a side dish with potatoes, rice, wraps and macaron.
You can use mix up a variety of vegetable with Kale to give this recipe a twist such as broccoli, peas, cabbage, brussel sprouts the list is endless.
You can also use other oils such as coconut oil for a different taste.
Over to you…
What’s you favourite vegetable?
You Might Also Like
|FREE Weekly To Do List Printable
Free gift for you, just fill in your email address to get your Weekly To Do List Printable and updates on our new articles.