Black mold can be a big problem, especially in winter months when there is a lot of dampness in the air. Mold will thrive most in wet areas like in the bathroom and on window seals.
What Are The Main Causes Of Mold
1. Excess moisture in the air
2. Leaking water pipes causes mold, it’s important to get a leaking pipe or a dripping tape to be fixed as soon as possible to avoid the growth of mold in your house.
3. Leaks in the roof can also cause mold make sure you don’t ignore those leaks.
3. Poor ventilation in the bathroom can also cause mold, if your bathroom has poor ventilation install a bathroom fan and use it when taking a shower or a bath.
How To Get Rid Of Mold On Window And Bathroom Sealant.
Black mold can leave hard to remove stubborn stains leaving your bathroom or windows unattractive to look at.
There are many commercial sold cleaners to remove black mold and most of them use harsh chemicals and half of them don’t do the job well.
Here is a homemade solution of removing black mold that works perfectly.
What You Will Need To Remove Black Mold
1. Bicarbonate of soda / Baking soda
2. Thick bleach
4. Small Plastic Bowl
How To Make Black Mold Removal Paste
Mix bicarbonate of soda with thick bleach in the small bowl. The mixture should be consistency, thick enough but not too watery.
Method Of Applying Black Mold Removal Paste
Using the toothbrush spread evenly the paste on areas that have black mold.
Leave for about 30min to 2 hours depending on the area stains of the black mold.
Afterward wash off the paste with warm water with the toothbrush.
Most of your black mold should have gone by now, however, is you still have got the mold repeat the application after about a day or so and you will have good results.
Over to you…
What other methods of removing black mold have you tired?
You Might also Like
|FREE Weekly To Do List Printable
Free gift for you, just fill in your email address to get your Weekly To Do List Printable and updates on our new articles.