Mint tea is not only easy to make but it has so many healthy benefits.
We like to grow mint in our herb garden and it saves us a lot of money.
Mint is easy to grow and will survive year round.
We mostly use mint when cooking food and making mint tea.
Here are 6 healthy benefits of drinking mint tea.
1. It helps to improve sleep.
2. It helps to reduce bad breath.
3. Good for digestive system.
4. It helps to reduce stress.
5. It great for colds and flu
6. Helps to relieve an upset stomach
How To Make Mint Tea
We like to make our mint tea in a teapot with infuser this make the tea brewing process and the tea pouring easier.
You can use a normal teapot without the infuser but you will need a strainer.
1 handful fresh mint
Tea bags / tea leaves
3 Cups of water
1. Wash and cut up the fresh mint leaves.
2. Boil 3 cups of water
3. Put the fresh mint,tea bags or tea leaves in teapot infuser and pour the boiling water over them.
4. Allow to brew for about 3-5 minutes depending how strong you want your tea.
5. Your Mint Tea is ready enjoy sipping it.
*Try adding honey to your mint tea.
*Try putting milk to your mint tea.
*Try putting some lemon in your mint tea.
*Try putting ginger as well when brewing your tea
*Try serving it ice cold.
Over to you…
How many cups of tea do you drink in a day.
You Might Also Like
|FREE Weekly To Do List Printable
Free gift for you, just fill in your email address to get your Weekly To Do List Printable and updates on our new articles.