Most people don’t like the smell of garlic and yet it has many vitamins that our bodies need.
I love cooking with garlic as it make food taste great.
Since I use it almost every day in my cooking I find it time-consuming to peel and cut the garlic each time I am cooking food.
Instead, I make my own garlic paste, store it in the freezer and use it when I need it.
This saves me time when I am cooking and I avoid throwing away any garlic that might spoil while in storage in my kitchen vegetable basket.
Here is How To Make Garlic Paste For Storing In the Freezer
What You Will Need:
1. Peel all the garlic.
2. Put the garlic, olive oil, water in your blender
3. Blend it until you have a smooth paste texture.
4. Divide the garlic paste into the ice cube tray and put it in the freezer for about an hour or two.
5. Remove the garlic paste from the freezer when the 2 hours is up, place the garlic paste cubes in a container of your choice and put it back in the freezer.
6. That’s it your garlic paste is done you can use it whenever you want.
Over to you?
Do know how to get rid of garlic smell after touching it?
You Might Also Like
|FREE Weekly To Do List Printable
Free gift for you, just fill in your email address to get your Weekly To Do List Printable and updates on our new articles.