Do you have smelly clothing after washing them?
Does your washing machine have a funny smell to it?
If your answers to these question is yes then it might be that time your washing machine needs a good wash and it can be done easily using inexpensive natural products.
No need to buy those commercially advertised chemical products that cost more and are harsh.
This natural product I am going to share with you just work as effectively and cost pennies.
What You’ll Need:
¼ cup water
1. Spray this DIY all purpose cleaner all around your washing machine and around the rubber around the opening of the washing machine removing stubborn stains
2. Wipe clean with fresh water.
3. Mix together baking soda and water in a bowl.
4. Add the baking soda mixture to the detergent container of your washing machine
5. Pour the vinegar and lemon juice into the drum of the washing machine.
6. Set your washer to the hottest water setting.
7. Close the door and start the machine relax and let the natural products do the hard work
8. Mineral deposits and any mould growth will be removed leaving your washing machine refreshed and smelling nice.
After this, your washing machine will be sparkling clean, ready to do a load of laundry.
Do this once a month or two and you will never have a smelly washing machine again.
Over to you…
What other DIY natural products do you use for cleaning around your house.
You Might Also Like
|FREE Weekly To Do List Printable
Free gift for you, just fill in your email address to get your Weekly To Do List Printable and updates on our new articles.