There are many different inexpensive salad dressing you can make at home. Homemade salad dressings are easy to make and are much healthier than store bought salad dressing.
Here is a recipe for Homemade Parsley Lemon Yogurt Salad Dressing.
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1-1/2 honey
- 2/3 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/4 teaspoon salt (or to your taste)
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon dried Parsley
1. Combine all of the ingredients in a bowl and whisk to combine.
2. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
3. Pour it over your salad when you are ready to eat.
The dressing keeps well for 3-4 days. This delicious yogurt salad dressing will make your salad taste great.
Over to you…
Do you use Greek yogurt in your salad dressings?
You Might Also Like
|FREE Weekly To Do List Printable
Free gift for you, just fill in your email address to get your Weekly To Do List Printable and updates on our new articles.