Here is a delicious smoothies recipe I made using banana and strawberries.
The strawberries I used in this recipe are from my garden which I told you about in this post: Fruits and Vegetable I am Growing In My Garden This Year.
The joy of harvesting your own organic food is so great.
Strawberry and Banana Smoothie Recipe
1. 2 Bananas
2. 50 grams strawberries
3. Half cup glass of water
4. ¼ Cup of Greek Yogurt
1. Wash and peel the bananas and strawberries and cut fresh fruit in to small cubes
2. Put all the ingredients in the blender or
3. Blend until there is a creamy consistence to the mixture
4. There you go your smoothie is ready
5. Pour into glasses and serve immediately
Over to you…
Hope you will enjoy this smoothie recipe. Do you enjoy making smoothies?
If you enjoyed this article you might like to sign up here to receive new articles to your inbox.
You Might Also Like
To ensure Tips4livingbetter.com remains completely free to use this post may contain affiliate links. Read our disclosure policy here.
Free Life Tips !Join my email list and get my latest articles into your email box