There are many different inexpensive salad dressing you can make at home. Homemade salad dressings are easy to make and are much healthier than store bought salad dressing.
Here is a recipe for Homemade Parsley Lemon Yogurt Salad Dressing.
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1-1/2 honey
- 2/3 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/4 teaspoon salt (or to your taste)
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon dried Parsley
1. Combine all of the ingredients in a bowl and whisk to combine.
2. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
3. Pour it over your salad when you are ready to eat.
The dressing keeps well for 3-4 days. This delicious yogurt salad dressing will make your salad taste great.
Over to you…
Do you use Greek yogurt in your salad dressings?
You Might Also Like
Free Life Tips !Join my email list and get my latest articles into your email box