Here is my family favourite oven baked sea bass recipe. The fish will come out delicious.
1. One whole Sea bass Fish
2. 1 tbs dry coriander
3. 1 garlic clove, roughly chopped
4. 1 tsp butter
1. Preheat the oven to 200C/180C Fan/Gas 6.
2. Slash the fish three times to the bone with a sharp knife on both side.
3. Coat the fish with salt pepper and dry coriander
4. Spread butter on a sheet of foil.
5. Gather up the foil loosely and turn over at the top to seal.
6. Place the parcel on a baking tray and bake for about 15 minutes and turn over the fish half way through the cooking or until the fish is just cooked.
7. Serve with the your favourite salad dish
Over to you…
How do you cook your fish?
If you enjoyed this recipe you might like to sign up here to receive new recipes to your inbox.
You Might Also Like
To ensure Tips4livingbetter.com remains completely free to use this post may contain affiliate links. Read our disclosure policy here.
Free Life Tips !Join my email list and get my latest articles into your email box
|[email-subscribers namefield="YES" desc="" group="Public"]|