Here is a delicious recipe for
Banana And Summer Fruits Smoothie
1 Handful of frozen summer fruits
Quarter glass of water / milk
1 Tablespoon Greek yogurt
1. Wash and peel banana and cut in to small cubes.
2. Put all the ingredients in the blender or smoothie maker.
3. Blend until there is a creamy consistence
4. Adjust the thickness of your smoothie by adding more water or milk to your taste
4. Your smoothie is ready
5. Pour into glasses and serve.
Enjoy your smoothie
You Might Also Like
Free Life Tips !Join my email list and get my latest articles into your email box