Here is a recipe of
Banana And Nectarine Smoothie
Quarter glass of water / milk
1 Tablespoon Greek yogurt
1. Wash and peel banana and the nectarines and cut in to small cubes.
2. Put all the ingredients in the blender or smoothie maker.
3. Blend until there is a creamy consistence
4. Adjust the thickness of your smoothie by adding more water or milk to your taste
4. You can now drink your smoothie
5. Pour into glasses and serve.
Enjoy your smoothie.
I like drinking my smoothies in mason jar with a straw. I uses different straws which go along with my environment, on a sunny day I like to use straws like this one, in winter or on on a dull day I like to use straws like these.
Sometimes I simply serve my smoothie in a water glass and drink it from there.
Over to you…
How do you serve your smoothies?
You Might Also Like
Free Life Tips !Join my email list and get my latest articles into your email box