Here is my family favourite oven baked sea bass recipe. The fish will come out delicious.
1. One whole Sea bass Fish
2. 1 tbs dry coriander
3. 1 garlic clove, roughly chopped
4. 1 tsp butter
1. Preheat the oven to 200C/180C Fan/Gas 6.
2. Slash the fish three times to the bone with a sharp knife on both side.
3. Coat the fish with salt pepper and dry coriander
4. Spread butter on a sheet of foil.
5. Gather up the foil loosely and turn over at the top to seal.
6. Place the parcel on a baking tray and bake for about 15 minutes and turn over the fish half way through the cooking or until the fish is just cooked.
7. Serve with your favourite salad dish.
Over to you…
How do you cook your fish?
You Might Also Like
|FREE Weekly To Do List Printable
Free gift for you, just fill in your email address to get your Weekly To Do List Printable and updates on our new articles.