Here is a recipe of
Banana And Nectarine Smoothie
Quarter glass of water/milk
1 Tablespoon Greek yoghurt
1. Wash and peelthe banana and the nectarines and cut in to small cubes.
2. Put all the ingredients in the blender or smoothie maker.
3. Blend until there is a creamy consistency.
4. Adjust the thickness of your smoothie by adding more water or milk to your taste
4. You can now drink your smoothie
5. Pour into glasses and serve.
Enjoy your smoothie.
I like drinking my smoothies from a mason jar with a straw.
Sometimes I simply serve my smoothie in a water glass and drink it from there.
Over to you…
How do you serve your smoothies?
You Might Also Like
|FREE Weekly To Do List Printable
Free gift for you, just fill in your email address to get your Weekly To Do List Printable and updates on our new articles.