I love baking cakes and this banana and almonds cake is one of my family favourites.
It tastes so great such that it will leave you wanting more.
Here is the recipe for Banana And Almonds Cake
130 Caster Sugar
2 Ripe Banana Mashed
220g Self Raising Floor
2 tbs Milk
1tsp Baking Powder
50 grams sliced almonds
2. Preheat your oven to 180°C/350°F/Gas Mark 4
3. Put all in the ingredients into a mixing bowl except the almonds, mix together you can use an electric mixer but you can also mix by hand with a wooden spoon until the mixture is smooth.
4. When the mixture is smooth you can put it in the tin loaf.
5. Scatter the almonds on top of the mixture lightly press them into the mixture.
6. Bake for 50 minutes or until the top is golden-brown.
7. You can test if the cake is ready with a skewer by inserted it in the centre of the cake the skewer should come out clean.
8. When the cake is ready remove it from the oven and leave it to cool in the tin for a few minutes then put it on a rake to cool down a bit more.
9. Your cake is ready you can serve it.
You can serve it on its own or as a pudding with custard or evaporated milk.
Over to you…
What’s your favourite pudding?
You Might Also Like
|FREE Weekly To Do List Printable
Free gift for you, just fill in your email address to get your Weekly To Do List Printable and updates on our new articles.