Are you thankful for today?
It’s easy to take life for granted forgetting to see how blessed you are.
Here Is Why You Should Be Thankful.
1.When you woke up and open your eyes every morning, someone in the world would have died in their sleep.
2. When you sit down to have a cup of tea, someone in the world has no money to buy tea bags to make tea.
3.When you wake up every morning and go to your wardrobe to choose shoes to put on, someone in the world is walking barefoot with no money to buy a pair of shoes.
4. When you eat your supper, someone in the world is sleeping hungry without eating any supper.
5. When you go to the tap and drink clean water, someone in the world is drinking dirty water they have no access to clean water.
6. When you complain about not having the best parents, someone in the world is an orphan with no parents.
7. When you go to sleep in your bed at night, someone in the world has no bed to sleep in and are homeless.
8. When you complain about your free health system being in shambles (NHS), someone in the world is dying because they can’t afford to pay for their medical expenses.
9. When you complain about your social benefits being cut, someone in the world doesn’t even receive any social benefits from their government.
10. When you complain about how stubborn your kids are, someone in the world is yearning to have kids like yours.
11. When you are busy complaining about your work, someone in the world has no work to go to.
12. Out of 10 people in the world, 8 people wish they could have a blessed life like yours.
So before you complain about anything in your life look closer and be thankful for the life you have.
Over to you…
What are you thankful of in your life?
You Might Also Like
|FREE Weekly To Do List Printable
Free gift for you, just fill in your email address to get your Weekly To Do List Printable and updates on our new articles.